Forgive me friends and fellow bandsters for I have sinned.
I am not doing so well with Bandster Hell. I said it. This totally sucks. Next week and my first fill can not come fast enough - and they better clamp that baby down, for my own safety!
This weekend I had a hamburger - grilled by me, lean beef, whole wheat bun, blah blah blah, whatever, no justifications...I ate the whole thing with toppings, and cheese, and some potato salad.
Madison (my 9 year old) baked her very first cake, all by herself for fathers day. I had a piece.
I'm scared to step on the scale today - so I'm not doing it.
My hubby and I are going to the gym tonight...I'm going to walk...ALOT!
There I said it...I feel better...moving forward!
7 years ago



I don't think your meal sounds so bad. Obviously it was bigger portions than you'll probably be able to eat when you have more restriction, but there isn't anything wrong with any of those foods, eaten in moderation. If we could "diet" successfully, we wouldn't need the band. This is a lifelong change and I'm sure that there will be BBQs and cake in all of our futures. That is real life. So you are officially absolved!
ReplyDeleteYup. Sometimes you just have to move on.
ReplyDelete