...when you've had dreams about people in the blogs you've read. It's happened to me twice. It's the strangest thing. These bloggers don't follow me or know I exist - yet I have read their entire blogs (sometimes twice) and I guess they've gotten in my head.
I've read a lot of blogs, some i'm in the process of reading...I read them like novels - I have to start from the very beginning. I do a lot of comparing about their weight loss, or when they started eating solid foods....I know it's bad but I do it anyway. I don't comment much - yet...I'm working on it. I feel like I have to read the person's entire blog before I have the right to say anything. I will get better. Can't really expect support if you don't give it in return.
My hubby comes home tonight....I look so forward to it....mostly because then I know I get a bit of a break - he'll take the kids to the pool and I can have some quiet time. This whole single mom during the week thing is for the birds. Don't know how full-time single mommies do it. Props to you guys.
Oh, I had a bite of bread tonight. Bad. It was the first real solid thing I've eaten since May 18th. Bad. It went down ok, but I know it wasn't a good choice. It tasted reeaaaaaalllllly good though. I need to exhibit a bit more willpower - I have a little less than 3 more weeks until my first fill.
I put my 4 year old to bed super early tonight - she was so tired from camp that she was just talking back and acting evil. She fell asleep in about 2 minutes. I was relieved.
My son said "bastard" at school yesterday. He is always naughty toward the end of the school year - it's like he knows it's almost over so who cares....he has Autism and the anticipation of the disruption in routine starts to set him off. The anticipation is worse than the actual transistion for him. Someday I'm going to figure him out.
My oldest daughter is so helpful and sweet, such a great kid. She's getting into the age where all she wants to do is talk on the phone to her friends, and be with her friends, and hang out with her friends. Soon I will be lame. I can feel it coming.
Anyway - this was a really random post.
Enjoy your evening peeps!!
7 years ago



Random...but great to get to know you more. Enjiy the bread...that won't last....LOL
ReplyDelete