Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Protein Shakes

Protein Shakes....are they all disgusting?  I think over the course of the past 7 months I have tried 20 different types.  My nutritionist told me to find one that I like and gave me a list of requirements, but seriously they all taste like the most vile things I have ever put in my mouth.  This is today's shake of choice:



Pure Protein Frosty Chocolate 

Sounds like little drops of heaven doesn't it?  No.  It tastes like piss. I'm literally choking it down. 

Any suggestions? 

2 comments:

  1. I drink Premier Nutricion Protein shakes from Costco. They are NOT DISTGUSTING!! Actually I think they are pretty good! They only have 160 calories and a whopping 30 grams of protein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy - just found your blog... I live about 45 minutes from you in Mechanicsville!!! Happy to answer any questions... my email is sarah-fogler@comcast.net. Also, I like Special K shakes (10g protein) and slim-fast. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete