My journey with the band, what I eat, and O...anything else that comes to mind! Welcome!!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Yum!
This stuff is so good it should be illegal. I have been eating probably waaaaay to much of this stuff - but it's an excellent mushy food. I'm trying to perfect my own hummus recipe - but until I achieve greatness this stuff is Ahhh-mazing! It's so wonderful that I had to share it on my blog.
I am a Stay at home mommy to 3 adorable kids, 5 pets, and wife to an often out of town hubby. I enjoy naps, rain storms, the beach and my family. Welcome!
It's the one I buy too. I have a couple of recipes but it is still easier to just buy it. Have you tried the ones with the toppings. They're great.
ReplyDeleteI'm obsessed with this hummus! So good. My roommates and I sprinkle it with a little paprika. Mmm mmm mmm! Love it.
ReplyDeleteYum....love humous too....
ReplyDelete